Fire displaces residents on 92nd Ave. W


Last updated 11/23/2022 at 5:57pm

Photo courtesy of South County Fire

A house fire Nov. 13 caused more than $140,000 in damages.

A fire at an Edmonds home on Nov. 13 caused more than $140,000 in damages and displaced two residents.

The fire was reported at 8:13 p.m. at a two-story house in the 22100 block of 92nd Avenue W. When firefighters arrived, the house was already en...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023