Edmonds Chamber welcomes new board members
Last updated 1/28/2021 at 12:28pm
The Edmonds Chamber of Commerce has appointed seven new members to serve on the board of directors.
Rob Schwertley was appointed board chair for 2021.
The new board members:
– Olivia Brown Latham (Sugar Spa Edmonds)
– Greg Carlson (Beck’s Tribute Center)
– Will Chen (Will Chen CPA)
– Azra Jabeen (Fortive)
– Krista Larrison (Kita Events Northwest)
– Jenna Nand (Fortuna Law)
– Marina Udodik (Westgate Chapel)
“The board and staff of the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce are truly pleased to welcome these talented new members to the board of directors. This group represent...