Edmonds Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

From the mayor: Thanks | Mayor's Corner

 

Last updated 12/19/2019 at 8:54am



This is my final column as mayor of our fine city.

It may sound corny, but 90% of the time it has been pure fun! The other 10% ... maybe a little less! While I have been in and around government much of my career, it has been a thrill to experience the change we have seen in Edmonds over the past eight years.

We have changed in several important ways, mostly positive.

We have dramatically improved our finances, which has been a high priority. We have aggressively pursued much-needed infrastructure improvements. We've seen a shift in our demographics, which is a high point for me, attractin...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019