Pick-up, return of books at Edmonds Library
There are a few steps you need to follow
Last updated 6/25/2020 at 6:10pm
Sno-Isle Libraries is offering contact-free pick-up and return of physical library materials, including at its branch on Main Street in Edmonds.
All online services and resources continue to be available.
No in-library services are available at this time.
Contact-free pick up
When your items are ready, you will receive an automated email and/or phone call. Then you can:
– Come to the library where your items are on hold.
– When you get here, call the pickup-notification number for that library.
– A library staff member will ask for your name or library card number.
– A library staff member will then meet you at the library main door.
– Before opening the door, the staff member will verify your identity by name or library card number.
– You will be asked to step back from the closed door.
– The staff member will open the door.
– The staff member will place your items outside the door in a recyclable paper bag labeled for you.
– Take home and enjoy!
You may also return items previously checked out.
Place your items in the designated crates outside the library, or put your items in the outside book drop, if the book drop is open.
Do not bring return items with you to the door.