Edmonds Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

2-alarm fire damages Colonial Pantry in Firdale Village

 

Last updated 3/24/2020 at 11:19am

A two-alarm fire caused more than $400,000 damage to the Colonial Pantry Restaurant in Edmonds Friday, March 13.

A customer called 911 at 7:50 a.m. to report a kitchen fire in the restaurant at Firdale Village, a two-story commercial building in the 9600 block of Firdale Way, said South County Fire spokeswoman Leslie Hynes.

Customers and employees safely exited the restaurant located on the top floor. One employee was exposed to smoke, and as a precaution, was transported by firefighters to a hospital.

With reports of black smoke and flames from the roof, South County Fire called for a sec...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020