Museum of History & Industry
This roadhouse opened in 1927 as Doc Hamilton's Barbecue Ranch at 220th Street SW and Highway 99, now the site of Lynnwood Honda. A couple of years later, it fell to a different owner and became known simply as The Ranch.
728 3rd St., Suite DMukilteo, WA 98275Ph: (425) 347-5634
© 2023 Beacon Publishing, Inc.
Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023